January 1, 2015

Welcome To My World I Get To Know Beautiffullyme

Hi Beauties!

You are officially apart of my very first blog post and I'm super excited!! My name is Tiffany and I am a 28 year old wife and mother of two very cute little boys. I've always had a love of fashion and recently decided to document my journey. I believe as a plus sized woman, people assume what I could and should wear. I like to think that I make my own rules. I wear what makes me feel good. I wear what is trendy. I wear what is cheap. I wear whatever the hell I want! A good friend of mine jokingly called me BeauTIFFul and the name grew from there. I started with Instagram and have since added Tumblr, Blogspot, a Facebook fan page, and a Youtube channel. I'm currently a size 22/2X/11Shoe. Depending on the retailer, my sizing may change but these are my usual measurements.

If you haven't already, feel free to check out my YouTube channel. I composed a video of all of my more popular looks so that you can familiarize yourself with my style. It changes often but as a woman I'm allowed to change my mind. Ha!

"Grammar Nazi's" beware because I write the way that I feel not necessarily in proper form. LOL! I hope you stick around and enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy making it. Happy New Year!

Until next time...Bye Beauties :)

Get social with me:
Blog: www.beautiffullyme.blogspot.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/beautiffullyme
Instagram: Instagram.com/beautiffullyme
Twitter: Twitter.com/beautiffully_me
MyFab Photographer: Kelly Rae Photography

1/1/2015








No comments:

Post a Comment