April 12, 2015

Crowned in Flowers

Hi Beauties,

We are here! We made it to the the end of my Spring Look Book posts. I truly hope you have enjoyed my looks as much as I have loved bringing them to you! Look back at "Sexy Starburst" and "Finally Fringe" in case you missed them.




"Crowned in Flowers"


Lately the flower head bands have been making a strong come back. When I saw this one in Forever 21, I knew it had to have it. First off the flowers are full and bright. Secondly it has an elastic back that is really good for big headed folks like me. Ha! I fell in love with flowered headbands as a young fashionista, first watching the movie Forest Gump. When Jenny stepped out of the house, crowned in flowers, ready to be married. Yea, age check on that one. But the look goes from 1994 to 2015 effortlessly.

Charlotte Russe has recently launched their plus size line. I, of course, HAD to check them out. I've shopped Charlotte Russe for years for their jewelry and shoes. So I couldn't wait to get my hands on some cute new looks for the spring season. I purchased 2 items one being this acid washed, zip front, crop top. I'm large breasted so the 3X fits like it was made just for me. I also purchased a skirt that you will surely see in another blog post in the future. I keep checking the site and they have some really cute show stoppers. Make sure to take a look at their plus section!

Get the Look:

Flower Headband: Find similar here
Acid Wash Crop: Sold Out but www.charlotterusse.com
Skirt: Forever 21+ from 2 years ago
Gold Plated Snake Skin Gladiators:  Find similar here






Thank you for all of the support. I have some great things lined up, can't wait to share them with you!!! Happy Spring Beauties!

Until next time......
xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit. I like the flower crown. Lovely!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete