November 27, 2015

I'm Back And I'm Better

Hi Beauties!

I've missed you all. A LOT has happened in the past few months for me and my family so blogging took a backseat. I titled this "I'm Back And I'm Better" because that's truly how I feel about this blogging passion of mine. I will hit my year anniversary in January and I have learned so much in such a little amount of time. I'm working on a Youtube video now of my feelings, upcoming videos, and my plans for my year anniversary giveaway. Stay tuned! But for now let's get back to these clothes honey!


First and foremost this Fashion To Figure dress gives my curves the right amount of bodycon without going over the top. The draping is EVERYTHING! I purchased this dress a few months ago so the dress is no longer available BUT I will list a close option below for those of you that want to recreate this fall look.



Get the Look:
Hair: Her Hair Company
Dress: Fashion to Figure
Shoes: Torrid (sold out) Find similar here
Coat: BooHoo




 I paired the dress with this GORGEOUS Camel colored coat from BooHoo.com. Draped coats have been so on trend lately so I had to get my hands on one. It didn't break the bank either because you know I love fashion on a budget!


I usually NEVER take back photos because they look horrible. But this one turned out cute. Plus you can see the lengths of these two gorgeous garments!!!


I'm keeping this post short and sweet. Today is black Friday and I want you ladies to snag these pieces on a DEAL. 

Thank you for still rocking with me. Until next time.....
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment