January 23, 2016

5 Tips Video: Fitness Tips From A Fat Chick

Hi Beauties!

Happy New Year! I've started a new segment called "Five Tips". Feel free to suggest videos that you would like advice on. Today's tips surround fitness!!!

Check out the video below for all 5 of my tips!





Beautiffullyme's Fruit Smoothie:

2 scoops of protein powder
1 banana
1 cup frozen fruit
1 cup 30 calorie almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey

Scoop protein powder in your blender. Start slicing your banana. Put sliced pieces into the blender. Scoop frozen fruit, I really like the mixed berries blend, and add to the blender. Finally pour almond milk in the blender. Blend for about 2 minutes. Pout in honey as smoothie is mixing to avoid it sticking to the sides of the blender. Continue to blend until all ingredients are smooth. Enjoy!
Tip: No frozen fruit, no problem. Use fresh fruit and add ice!

My Tips:

1.Water
2. Vitamins
3. Meal Prep & Smaller meals. Shoot for 6 meals daily.
4. Fitness
5. You. Can. Do. This!!!!! Don't let weight loss discourage you!

I hope I was able to help. Make sure to watch Part 2 to get my stats!

Until Next Time....
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment