September 15, 2016

Hi Beauties!

I'm 30 Years Old Today!!!! I remember thinking 30 was old when I was a teenager. Oh, how I was wrong. I feel great! I'm 16 pounds lighter and my hair and skin have been on "SLAY"recently.

Watch Video Here

🔹The Deets🔹

Jumpsuit: It's Fashion Metro
Jewelry: Forever21
Shoes: Target
Photography: Trey Lovelady with Lovelady Photography
Get in the this beat: PiaJo Artistry
Styleseat.com/piajomua
IG: @piajobeatsfaces
Hair: Sistawigs.com
Nails: Instagram @cicinailz_em



Want to wish me a Happy Birthday and see my birthday adventure? Follow my social media sites.

Instagram: @beautiffullyme
Facebook: facebook.com/beautiffullyme
Snapchat: beautiffully.me

This blog post is short and sweet. It's been a LONG time since I blogged. Just know that I've missed you all 😘 I have a LOT of great looks I'm taking with me on this vacation. More photos to follow.

Until Next Time.......
xoxoxoxoxo u

No comments:

Post a Comment