March 30, 2015

Sexy StarBurst

Hi Beauties!

Burst of color here I come! In TX we recently had a bunch of snow that left everything looking a nasty grey color. Nothing like a beautiful sky, 81 degrees, with a hint of cool breeze to make you want to put on pretty colors and twirl. Well at least that's what my sunny days consist of ;)





With this being my first Spring blog post; I really wanted to get multiple hard hitting looks, to showcase all the wonderful things Spring has in store for us plus sized ladies. Don't be afraid to show a little skin, throw on radiant colors, and feel confident in the sunshine. We are beautiful too and shouldn't shy away from the warmer months due to our bodies not being"perfect". So this love affair with Spring will be in 3 parts entitled: Sexy Starburst, Crowned in Flowers, & Finally Fringe.

The Sexy StarBurst:



This look was so much fun! The peplum top is from boohoo.com and fit so good. I will say that investing in a sturdy low plunge bra is essential for this blouse. Otherwise if you're large breasted, the "girls" will be EVERYWHERE! Ha! The top comes with a belt but I opted to use my own cheetah print waist belt to pull out the texture of my shades. Next up was the skirt from rebdolls. I'm 5'9, 6'2 with heels and with this skirt pulled up right below my bra and with heels on it was still long on me. The tall girl struggle is real when it comes to long skirts but this skirt doesn't let you down. Nothing is better than a well made, perfectly fit, gorgeous garment. Like, it's the ultimate trifecta for any woman especially a plus sized woman. I really hope you check these sites out. Their spring collections are on a popping and I promise you won't be disappointed.



Get the Look:

Hair: herhaircompany.com using the 3 bundle deal. I have 16,18,& 20 inches of the Brazilian Body Wave extensions.*Yasssssss honey, yasssssss* I will totally do a hair review for them soon.
Hot Pink Peplum: Found here. *Note this is a very deep plunge, a good bra is essential.
Yellow High Slit Maxi: Found here
Nude Heeled Sandals: Find similar here
Seafoam Satchel: Found here
Tortoise Shades: Found here
Cheetah waist belt: Found here
Photographer: Kellyraephotography.com




I really hope you are BOLD this spring season. Don't allow color or your size keep you away from being the sexy starburst that you are ;)








Until next time....
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment